On this page:
- COVID-19 Info for Students and Employees (updated 5 January)
- Campus Updates (updated 7 January)
- Building and Office Hours (updated 5 October)
New and Important Information
- UH Hilo is a proud #OurKuleana Pledge Partner, joining other Hawai‘i Island organizations in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. As a member of our UH Hilo ‘ohana, please continue to do your part by adhering to campus social distancing guidelines.
- Read our Interim COVID-19 Guidelines for policies and procedures.
- UH Hilo Distancing Guidelines and Strategies
COVID-19 Info for Students and Employees
Last updated 5 January for student updates.
Please see the UH Hilo report on the The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
For research information about COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself, please visit Coronavirus: Research, Commentary, and News.
Last updated 7 January, regarding 26th Annual Hoʻolauleʻa.
- 26th Annual Hoʻolauleʻa postponed
- Food Services:
- ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center: closed.
- Parking: now in “non-instructional day” status.
- Performing Arts Center: all performances cancelled thru December 31, 2020.
- Student Medical Services: make an appointment by telephone, Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm, closed from 12pm-1pm.
- UH WiFi: available in parking zones 2 and 4.
Building and Office Hours
Last updated 5 October.
While the campus will remain closed to the general public, nearly all operations have returned to normal business hours, 7:45am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Some services remain closed in the interest of personal safety.