On this page:
- COVID-19 Info for Students and Employees (updated 17 July)
- Campus Updates (updated 5 October)
- Building and Office Hours (updated 5 October)
New and Important Information
COVID-19 Info for Students and Employees
Last updated 17 July for student updates and quarantine FAQ.
Please see the UH Hilo report on the The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
For research information about COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself, please visit Coronavirus: Research, Commentary, and News.
Last updated 5 October, removing old/past information.
- Food Services:
- ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center: closed.
- Parking: now in “non-instructional day” status.
- Performing Arts Center: all performances cancelled thru December 31, 2020.
- Student Medical Services: make an appointment by telephone, Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm, closed from 12pm-1pm.
- UH WiFi: available in parking zones 2 and 4.
Building and Office Hours
Last updated 5 October.
While the campus will remain closed to the general public, nearly all operations have returned to normal business hours, 7:45am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Some services remain closed in the interest of personal safety.