FC Meeting Schedule 2008-2009
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Faculty Congress is the policy making body of UH Hilo for all academic matters of concern to more than one unit. On UH system-wide issues, the Congress conveys the views of the UH Hilo faculty to the UH President through the UH Hilo Chancellor.
"As stated previously by the Board, the faculty has primary responsibility for such fundamental academic areas as curriculum content, subject matter, and methods of instruction and research. On these matters the power of review and concurrence or final decision lodged in the Board of Regents or delegated to administrative officers should be exercised adversely only in exceptional circumstances and for reasons communicated to the faculty."
Section 1-10 Regents' Policy on Faculty Involvement in Academic Decision Making and Academic Policy Development
2008-2009 Meeting Schedule and Minutes
- Friday, August 29, 2008 (Word)
- Friday, September 26, 2008 (Word)
- Friday, October 31, 2008 (PDF)
- Friday, November 21, 2008: Meeting cancelled for want of a quorum.
- Friday, December 12, 2008: Meeting cancelled for want of a quorum.
- Friday, January 30, 2009
- Friday, February 27, 2009
- Friday, April 4, 2009
- Friday, April 24, 2009
- Friday, May 8, 2009
- Congress Home
- Meeting Minutes
- Committees and Liaison Reports
- Board of Regents Policy
- Policies of Interest
- Miscellaneous Reports
- Faculty Senates