4th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies (Online)
Notice: This conference has been cancelled due to the pandemic.
- Sponsored by
- University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Hawaiʻi, United States of America
- November 18-20, 2021
- Co-Organizer and Host
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
- Call for Papers, Call Deadline
- September 15, 2021
Aloha and Mabuhay!
Welcome to the 4th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies!
This online conference will be held on November 18-20, 2021 at the host and partner University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines.
This 3-day international conference is one of the major scholarly activities designed by the Filipino Studies Program at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo in the United States of America.
Aiming at the theory and praxis of its multidisciplinary nature, the Filipino Studies Program has envisioned for this international conference the coming together of the students, teachers, scholars, academics, administrators, policy makers, and other interested parties. This year's international conference invites papers on any of these seven major tracks, but not limited to:
- Agricultural, Health, Natural and Applied Sciences
- Area Studies, Migration, and Diaspora
- Arts and Humanities (Language, Linguistics, Literature)
- Business, Accountancy, and Management
- Education, Economics, and Social Sciences
- Engineering, Architecture, and Built Environment
- Law, Public Administration, and Politics & Governance
Your 200-word abstract should be sent as a Word attachment to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance
Subject to the review of abstracts, all notifications of acceptance will be sent by October 15, 2021. Early notifications can be sent in advance upon the receipt of the review from the panel of reviewers.
Individual participant or presenter is required to register and pay the following registration fees.
A. Standard Registration with Payment
- PHP 800 for students (including graduate students either as participant or presenter) studying in the Philippines
- PHP 1,500 for Filipino participants or presenters residing in the Philippines
- USD 60 for international participants and presenters
- USD 40 for foreign graduate students
- November 1, 2021
Only the names of those paid presenters shall appear in the conference program and in the book of abstracts.
B. Walk-in Registrants on November 18-20, 2021
- PHP 1,000 for students (including graduate students either as participant or presenter) studying in the Philippines
- PHP 2,000 for Filipino participants or presenters residing in the Philippines
- USD 70 for international participants and presenters
- USD 50 for foreign graduate students
Mahalo and Salamat po!