UH Hilo Conference Center
Why Meet in Hawai‘i?
Palm Trees • Sunsets on the Beach • Warm Tradewinds
You’re right…but there is so much more. There are wonderful advantages to holding a conference in a culturally diverse location. The Big Island of Hawaiʻi is a mecca for scientific, cultural and environmental conferences. The island presents itself extremely well for field study programs, educational adventures and related conference excursions.
With The “Greatest Outdoor Classrooms in the World” as Your Background, You Are Surrounded by Unparalleled Vistas!
- Dramatic volcanoes
- Lush rainforests
- Stunning beaches
- Breathtaking views from the clearest skies in the world! Astronomy at its best!
- Hawaiʻi’s underwater world is incomparable
Numerous Advantages of Holding Your Conference in Hawaiʻi:
- Global appeal
- Safe and beautiful environment
- Warm and tranquil weather
- Extraordinary meeting venues and facilities
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Multi-cultural population and environment
- Warm Spirit of Aloha and Hospitality
Travel and Transportation Are Very Convenient!
- Nine major domestic airlines serve Hawaiʻi
- Sixteen international carriers serve Hawaiʻi
- Inter-island air service
- Shuttle service from the airport to hotels and the University
- Car rental service available at all Hawaiʻi airports