The purpose of the NASA funding is to equip students with the skills necessary to assess and analyze the impacts of sea level rise upon coastal ecosystems.
- Photos: UH Hilo’s Chinese Spring Festival, Chun Jie Yu Kuai!
- UH Hilo poli-sci student Amaya Hirata selected to represent Hawaiʻi at the 2024 College Student Congress
- Volcano Watch: The USGS Hawaiian Volcano Observatory highlights partnership between HVO and UH Hilo
- Now streaming! 2024 Valentine Vignettes: Friendship & Foibles
- UH Hilo-UH Maui College partnership prepares students for certification to provide immunizations
- Watch: Two UH Hilo alumni featured for their undergraduate internships on oceanic research vessel
- UH Hilo physiologist studies effects of stress on traveling student-athletes