Free to the public, it is the world’s only off-shore, scientifically surveyed and maintained, virtual observatory system.
Featured Video: New chainsaw drone technology deployed to fight Rapid ʻŌhiʻa Death
- Residency at Kennedy Center enriches teachings of Hawaiian studies scholars Kekoa and Pele Harman
- UH Hilo alumna Naleen Naupaka Andrade receives prestigious Native Hawaiian advancement award
- 2022 Pacific States Biennial National North American printmaking exhibition open to the public Oct. 30-Dec. 1
- UH Hilo political science major from Papua New Guinea interns at Hawai‘i congressman’s Hilo office
- UH Hilo pharmacy college receives grant to further address statewide health disparities