Editor and contact person for UH Hilo Stories is Susan Enright, Public Information Specialist, Office of the Chancellor.
- Student clubs create peer-based communities, boost mental health and academic success
- UH Hilo Bonner students emerge from pandemic stronger and more skilled through working with community
- Two presentations by UH Hilo geologists during Volcano Awareness Month
- UH Hilo alumna and academic advisor publishes memoir on life, love, loss, and resiliency
- Students travel to Stanford University for workshop on seafaring, present their research
- UH Hilo marine scientists host colleagues from Alaska, share common ground on climate adaptation