50 percent of post-graduate year-one applicants matched, and two out of three post-graduate year-two applicants matched in the first round.
March marks “match madness” month at University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy when graduating or recently graduated students applying for post-graduate programs receive first-round results from medical and educational institutions across the country. Fourteen pharmacy students were selected and accepted invitations from participating programs.
This year’s round one results produced a strong showing for the pharmacy college, with 50 percent of post-graduate year-one applicants matched, and two out of three post-graduate year-two applicants matched in the first round.
“These impressive results demonstrate the highest quality of these students’ academics, service and scholarship over their four-year career here,” says Miriam Mobley Smith, the college’s interim dean. “On behalf of faculty and staff, we congratulate them all. We are extremely proud of their accomplishments.”
Students offered postgraduate year-two residency
- Noelle Lovesy, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Christian Macaspac, VA Maryland Health Care System, Baltimore, Maryland.
Students offered postgraduate year-one residency
- Emmanuel Anozie, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
- Paige Cajudoy, VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics, White City, Oregon.
- Roanne Deabler, VA Pacific Islands Health Care System, Honolulu, Hawai‘i.
- Tiana Enos-Dano, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon.
- Ashley Fukuchi, VA Loma Linda Healthcare System, Loma Linda, California.
- Yan Yee Ho, MultiCare Auburn Medical Center, Auburn, Washington.
- Raha Hosseini, Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport, Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Tiffany Lam, Phoenix VA Health Care System, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Danh Ronald Nguyen, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Honolulu, Hawai‘i.
- Trisha Nobriga, Jonathan M. Wainwright Memorial VA Medical Center, Walla Walla, Washington.
- Yun Soo Park, The Queen’s Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawai‘i.
- Patricia Stevens, VA Pacific Islands Health Care System, Honolulu, Hawai‘i.