Keep up the good work protecting yourself and our UH Hilo ‘ohana from Covid-19. Here is some info about safety and services on campus this semester.
Welcome to Spring 2021 Semester!
Keep up the good work protecting yourself and the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo ‘ohana from Covid-19.
Some info about services on campus:
- University ‘ohana is asked to use the LumiSight UH app before each visit to campus.
- Service offices are open in January from 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After Feb. 1, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (Not holidays.)
- Student Support Services are available on campus, phone (808) 932-7445, and online.
- The Campus Center Dining Room is open for take-out only: 10:30a-1:30p. Monday through Friday. Family Dinners are available on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Practice safety! Follow the signage around campus, wear a mask, practice social distancing, and wash hands often!
Watch for more UH updates on COVID-19 and stay informed!
Video by Kirsten Aoyagi, who is earning a bachelor of arts in communication at UH Hilo.