Now accepting applications for Fall 2022 Bonner Leaders. Deadline to apply is June 15, 2022.
What is the Bonner Program?
The Bonner Program is part of a national network that provides students with paid opportunities to develop as leaders and have positive impact on their communities. Through self-reflection, leadership skills training, and the development of sustained, reciprocal partnerships with community organizations, students acquire real-world skills that position them for fulfilling careers and lives of impact.
Who are the Bonner Leaders?
Bonner Leaders are students enrolled at the university who commit to paid positions of 8-10 hours per week which includes leadership training and on-site work with community organizations. Bonner Leaders are committed to the program for their 4 years of study (2-3 years for Academic Year 2022-23).
Bonner Leader Applications for Fall 2022
- Current or entering Freshmen in any area of study
- Passion for working with the community
- Interest in leadership development
- Priority will be given to first-generation college students and those with Federal Work Study (FWS) awards
- 8-10 hours per week of paid work including:
- Attending leadership workshops
- Providing service at community organizations
- Working with a team to develop a 4 year Bonner Program
How to Apply
- Complete the Google Form Application.
- Submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Bonner Leader Resume
- Deadline: June 15, 2022
Or visit us on the UH Hilo Campus in PB-5.