Catalog 2017–2018: Linguistics Minor
This is content from the Catalog 2017–2018 back issue. Please visit the current catalog for current information.
Requirements (26 credits):
- A total of 18 credits of linguistics courses including:
- LING 102 Introduction to Linguistics (3)
- LING 311 Phonetics and Phonology (3) or LING 321 Morphology And Syntax (3)
- And 12 credits in LING courses, of which 6 credits must be at the 300- or 400-level.
- One year of college-level foreign language study or the equivalent. (8)