Catalog 2017–2018: Computer Science Minor
This is content from the Catalog 2017–2018 back issue. Please visit the current catalog for current information.
Students pursuing non-Computer Science degrees may minor in Computer Science by completing the following requirements with a grade of “C” or better in each course.
Requirements (21 credits):
- CS 141 Discrete Math for Comp Sci I (3)
- CS 150 Intro To Computer Science I (3)
- CS 151 Intro to Computer Sci II (3)
- CS 241 Discrete Math for Comp Sci II (3)
- CS 321 Data Structures (3)
- And two 400-level CS electives for a total of 6 credits.