Catalog 2017–2018: Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) Graduate Programs
This is content from the Catalog 2017–2018 back issue. Please visit the current catalog for current information.
Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs: Aaron Jacobs, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Linda Connelly, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice: Roy Goo, Pharm.D.
- Julie A. L. Adrian, D.V.M.
- Shugeng Cao, Ph.D.
- Leng Chee Chang, Ph.D.
- Linda Connelly, Ph.D.
- Roy Goo, Pharm.D.
- Daniela Guendisch, Ph.D.
- Aaron Jacobs, Ph.D.
- Dana-Lynn Koʻomoa-Lange, Ph.D.
- Carolyn Ma, Pharm.D., BCOP, CHTP/I
- Dianqing Sun Ph.D.
- Ghee Tan, Ph.D.
- Sheri Tokumaru, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Cherie Chu, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Chad Kawakami, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE
- Louis Lteif, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Camlyn Masuda, Pharm.D., BCACP, CDE
- Jarred Prudencio, Pharm.D.
- Allen Shih, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Ingo Koomoa-Lange
- George Karvas, R.Ph.
- Tamara Kondratyuk, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Education: Lara Gomez, Pharm.D.
Clinical Education Coordinators:
- Michelle Kim, Pharm.D.
Director of Continuing Education/Distance Education and Strategic Planning: Karen L. Pellegrin, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Director of Student Services: Daryl Masanda
Director of MS in Clinical Psychopharmacology: Supakit Wongwiwatthananukit, PharmD, Ph.D.
Director of PhD Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Ghee Tan, Ph.D.
Laboratory Manager: Tamara Kondratyuk, Ph.D.