Catalog 2017–2018: Database Management Certificate
This is content from the Catalog 2017–2018 back issue. Please visit the current catalog for current information.
The Certificate in Database Management is intended to give students a thorough technical foundation in the theory, design, implementation and application of databases.
Requirements (25 credits):
- MATH 205 Calculus I (4) 1
- CS 141 Discrete Math for Comp Sci I (3)
- CS 150 Intro To Computer Science I (3) 1
- CS 151 Intro to Computer Sci II (3) 1
- CS 321 Data Structures (3)
- CS 420 Database Internals (3)
- CS 421 Database Systems Design (3)
- CS 422 Database Analytics (3)
1 Students must complete CS 150, CS 151, and MATH 205 or the equivalent with a grade of “C” or better in each course before applying for admission to the certificate program.
Students must obtain a grade of “C” or better in each required course in order to be awarded the certificate.