Catalog 2017–2018: CAFNRM Courses
This is content from the Catalog 2017–2018 back issue. Please visit the current catalog for current information.
- Aeronautical Sciences (AERS) Courses
- Agriculture (AG) Courses
- Agribusiness (AGBU) Courses
- Agricultural Economics (AGEC) Courses
- Agricultural Engineering (AGEN) Courses
- Agronomy (AGRN) Courses
- Animal Science (ANSC) Courses
- Aquaculture (AQUA) Courses
- Engineering (ENGR) Courses
- Entomology (ENTO) Courses
- Forestry (FOR) Courses
- Horticulture (HORT) Courses
- Natural Resources (NRES) Courses
- Plant Physiology (PPHY) Courses
- Plant Pathology (PPTH) Courses
- Soil Science (SOIL) Courses
How to Read the Course Descriptions
Courses are described using the following format:
①CRS ②NUM③Title④(cr.)⑤(contact hrs) ⑥Full course description. ⑦Pre: pre-requisites. ⑧(Same as X-List) ⑨(Attributes: ATTR)
- Course subject
- Course number
- Course title
- Number of semester hours (credits)
- Contact hours type(s) if non-lecture
- Full description of the course.
- (if applicable) Prerequisites, co-requisites, recommended preparation or other requirements
- (if applicable) Cross-listed courses (equivalent courses offered through another subject heading)
- (if applicable) General Education Attributes
Special notations used for credits are as follows:
- (1-3), for example = the number of semester hours, in this example, may be 1, 2, or 3, as determined by the instructor at the time of offering.
- (Arr.) = the number of semester hours is arranged by the instructor.
Certain number endings are reserved for particular types of courses:
- “94” courses are Special Topics Courses.
- “95” courses are Seminars.
- “96” courses are Internship Courses.
- “97” and “98” courses are Experimental Courses offered only for one year on that basis (“97” is usually offered in the Fall and “98” in the Spring).
- “99” courses are Research and Directed Studies Courses.