This is the 2019-2020 UH Hilo catalog, previous year catalogs can be viewed on the Back Issues page.
In accordance with Hawaiʻi State law, all newly enrolled students must submit the following:
- A completed Health History Form (mailed from the Admissions Office with the student’s acceptance letter or available on the Mandatory Health Requirements;
- Results of a tuberculin skin test (PPD) or chest x-ray performed not more than 12 months prior to enrollment date (note: tuberculin tests and chest x-rays performed in foreign countries are not acceptable for clearance);
- If born after 1956, proof of immunity to measles (rubeola), mumps, and rubella (MMR). Documentation of 2 MMR vaccinations or a titer is required.
These requirements must be met before the start of classes. Tuberculin skin tests (TB), MMR and other various immunizations are available at the Student Medical Services on campus (cost varies based on insurance coverage, cash paying or uninsured).
- Campus Parking
- Campus Security and Crime Awareness
- Clery Act Statement
- Computer Policies
- Distance Learning Courses and Accessibility
- Email Policy
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Medical Clearance
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Notice to Persons with Disabilities
- Policy for Tobacco Products
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault
- Student Conduct Code
- Student Health Insurance