Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) Graduate Programs
Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs: Aaron Jacobs, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Linda Connelly, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice: Roy Goo, Pharm.D.
- Julie A. L. Adrian, D.V.M.
- Shugeng Cao, Ph.D.
- Leng Chee Chang, Ph.D.
- Linda Connelly, Ph.D.
- Roy Goo, Pharm.D.
- Daniela Guendisch, Ph.D.
- Aaron Jacobs, Ph.D.
- Dana-Lynn Koʻomoa-Lange, Ph.D.
- Carolyn Ma, Pharm.D., BCOP, CHTP/I
- Dianqing Sun, Ph.D.
- Wesley Sumida, Pharm.D.
- Ghee Tan, Ph.D.
- Sheri Tokumaru, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Cherie Chu, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Abhijit Date, Ph.D.
- Bryce Fukunaga, Pharm.D.
- Chad Kawakami, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE
- Louis Lteif, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Camlyn Masuda, Pharm.D., BCACP, CDE
- Jarred Prudencio, Pharm.D.
- Youssef Roman, Ph.D., Pharm.D.
- Allen Shih, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Aryn You, Pharm.D.
- Nicole Young, Pharm.D.
Director of Clinical Education: Lara Gomez, Pharm.D.
Clinical Education Coordinators:
- Michelle Kim, Pharm.D.
Director of Continuing Education/Distance Education and Strategic Planning: Karen L. Pellegrin, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Director of Student Services: Daryl Masanda
Director of PhD Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Ghee Tan, Ph.D.
Laboratory Manager: Tamara Kondratyuk, Ph.D.