Admission of Returnees
This is the 2019-2020 UH Hilo catalog, previous year catalogs can be viewed on the Back Issues page.
Any student who terminates his/her enrollment at the University by withdrawing from all classes, by not registering for a semester, or by graduating, and who subsequently desires to return, must reapply for admission by the application deadline. This includes a $50 application fee (except when a student is away from the University for one semester only, an application fee is not required). If the student enrolled at another college or university in the interim, he/she must reapply as a transfer student. Contact the Admissions Office for more information.
- Residency Regulations for Tuition Purposes
- Admission Procedures
- Admission of First-Time Freshmen
- Admission of Transfer Students
- Admission of International Students
- Admission of Returnees
- Admission of Unclassified, Non-degree Students
- Admission of Auditors
- Running Start/Early Admission Program
- Admission to Summer Session
- Admission to Agriculture Development Program
- Information for Admitted Students
- Profile of Admitted Freshmen Students 2016