Admission of Returnees

This is the 2019-2020 UH Hilo catalog, previous year catalogs can be viewed on the Back Issues page.

Any student who terminates his/her enrollment at the University by withdrawing from all classes, by not registering for a semester, or by graduating, and who subsequently desires to return, must reapply for admission by the application deadline. This includes a $50 application fee (except when a student is away from the University for one semester only, an application fee is not required). If the student enrolled at another college or university in the interim, he/she must reapply as a transfer student. Contact the Admissions Office for more information.