The University Concierge Coordinates our Campus Tour program. Let us show you around our beautiful campus!
Stay tuned - our popular bike program is starting back up real soon! If you haven't already done so, check out our bike program and register today!
Join us at our programs specially designed for students, including Vulcan Orientation! Learn more about what we do and stay updated on our events here!
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- Recreational Paddling,
- Beginners Boxing for Keiki,
- Unlocking the Stories in Your Life,
- Using Environmental Data to Model Habitat Suitability,
Check out the UH Hilo Calendar for more events and announcements.
Help Us Help You!
Do you have an event happening on campus? We're one of the main places people will come looking for information. If you send us the details, we'll be sure to share that with any of your participants who stop by.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is “Munchies” open?
- Sunday-Thursday 9:00 PM - Midnight. Updated Fall 2015.
- 9 found this helpful.
- Who do I talk to about class registration?
- Registrars Office. They can help you with registering, withdrawing, directed studies, appealing, audits, and credit/no credit classes. Read the extended answer…
- 6 found this helpful.
- How do I schedule a campus tour?
- Tours can be reserved through the Campus Tours website. Read the extended answer…
- 3 found this helpful.
- Stop By:
1st floor of the Student Services Center (SSC E-101)
We're open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Call, Email, or Text
- Phone Number:
- Email Us:
- Text with iMessage:
- Text Us:
(929) 900-HILO (4456)