To be eligible to submit work for the 2021-2022 academic year you must:
- Be an active UH Hilo student during either the Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022 academic year
- Fall 2021 graduates are eligible to submit
- Submissions must be original work
- Submissions must have been written for or, in conjunction with, a UH Hilo class or affiliated program (such as PIPES)
- Submission must not exceed 4500 words including references, work cited, etc.
- Exceptions may be made for capstone thesis and works done for graduate level classes. If you are interested in submitting with this exception please contact the Hohonu team at email@example.com.
If you meet these criteria we are excited to publish your work.