To be eligible to submit work for the 2022-2023 academic year you must:
- Be an active UH Hilo student during either the Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023 academic year
- Fall 2022 graduates are eligible to submit
- Submissions must be original work
- Submissions must have been written for, or in conjunction with, a UH Hilo class or affiliated program (such as PIPES)
- Submission must not exceed 4500 words including references, work cited, etc.
- Exceptions may be made for capstone thesis and works done for graduate level classes. If you are interested in submitting with this exception please contact the Hohonu team at email@example.com.
If you meet these criteria we are excited to publish your work.
Submissions for the Spring 2023 edition are now open. Please submit your work here! The deadlines to submit are as follows:
First Priority Deadline: 11:59pm on November 26, 2022
Second Priority Deadline: 11:59pm on January 11, 2023
Final Deadline: 11:59pm on January 22, 2023