Celebrating UH Hilo’s new brand

Aloha UH Hilo ‘Ohana,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the official launch of UH Hilo’s new brand statements, “Connecting Learning, Life and Aloha” (‘O ka‘imi na‘auao, ke ola a me ke aloha kā kākou e huliāmahi ai), and a student-oriented one, “Your Journey is Our Focus” (‘O kāu huakaʻi ko mākou kuleana), both of which speak to UH Hilo’s mission, values and strengths.

A press release was shared this morning. I also encourage all of you to visit our newly redesigned UH Hilo website, and to review the UH Hilo Brand Guide (scroll down to download guide), which includes usage guidelines as well as our new television spot (posted above).

You may also find particularly useful the digital brand toolkit, which encompasses email signatures, Zoom backgrounds, and PowerPoint slide templates infused with our new look and designs for you to use.

Mahalo to all of you for participating in the brand development process, and to UH Hilo’s Marketing and Social Media Advisory Group for leading the way.

I look forward to celebrating our new brand with you as we enter a new era of learning.

Me ke aloha pumehana,

Bonnie D. Irwin
Chancellor

Published in All Posts Announcements