The competitive award, valued in excess of $29,300, covers four years of tuition for selected students graduating from a Hawai‘i high school.
- Sabina Boo-Riversa, Kea‘au High School
- Kawailehua Burnz, Kapa‘a High School
- Nancy Costales, Christian Liberty Academy
- Taylor Eleola, Hawai‘i Baptist Academy
- Bree Foster, Kamehameha – Hawai‘i Campus
- David Freund, Kea‘au High School
- Joshua Irwin, Waiakea High School
- Kit Neikirk, Connections Public Charter School
- Nicole Otsuka, Maui High School
- Ashley Rynkewicz, Waiakea High School
- Jaedyn Pavao, Kamehameha – Kapalama Campus
The award, valued in excess of $29,300, covers four years of tuition for students graduating from a Hawai‘i high school who earned either a grade point average of at least 3.5, a combined 1800 SAT (reading, writing, math), or a composite score of 27 on the ACT while demonstrating leadership and/or community service.
Recipients are are required to enroll as full-time students and earn a minimum of 24 credits each academic year. They must also maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25 and participate in leadership activities and/or community service with other chancellor’s scholars.