Court Reservation Policies and Procedures
The purpose for this online reservation system is to allow individuals the opportunity to guarantee court usage. The following are the guidelines for this system.
- Reservations are not necessary to play on the courts. Courts will still be available for use on a first-come, first-served basis without a fee.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance, on a Monday through Sunday basis.
- The fee for those reserving a court is $2.00 per hour. Payments (cash or check) can be put in the drop slot located below the UH Hilo Athletics Ticket Office window. If paying cash, please attach a note identifying the payment. If paying with a check, please make the check payable to the University of Hawaii.
- All UH Hilo students, faculty and staff with a valid UH Hilo I.D. will have the fee waived.
- An individual/group cannot reserve more than 1 court at the same time and/or on the same day. Exceptions will be made for approved UH Hilo affiliated activities.
- The maximum consecutive amount of time that an individual/group can reserve a court within the same day is 3 hours. Exceptions will be made for approved UH Hilo affiliated activities.
- Courts cannot be used for lessons by individuals receiving any form of remuneration except by individuals approved by UH Hilo administration.
- USTA league teams may use courts for practices within the rules set forth. However, no ball feeding will be allowed.
- Should the need arise; reservations may be canceled at any time. Every effort will be made to inform the concerned party.
- Any questions or concerns may be directed to Kula Oda at 808-932-7175 or email@example.com.
Last updated May 2022.