Your application evaluation is based on your secondary school academic record. We will review your course selections and performance in grades 9-12, as well as the trend of your academic history, and standardized test scores.
Step 1. Before Application:
A. Review Admission Requirements
- 3.0 Academic GPA
- GPA below 3.0 considered on a sliding scale with ACT/SAT scores.
- ACT/SAT scores are requested for advising and placement purposes.
- Official ACT or SAT scores (if applicable)
- Official high school transcript
- 3 units of English
- 3 units of Math
- Algebra I, Geometry, & Algebra II
- 3 units of Natural Sciences
- Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
- 7 units of college preparatory electives
- Social Sciences, Foreign Languages, Additional Mathematics and Sciences
- Additional units of Math and Science strongly recommended for science majors.
- For residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Wyoming, Washington state, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), or Guam.
Step 2. Complete Application:
Once you submit your application, you will be able to:
- Download/Print your application.
- Print an Official Document Request to take to your counselor.
- Pay your $50 application fee (if you have not qualified for an application fee waiver).
- Submit official test scores (if applicable).
Step 3. After Application:
A. Wait for Decision Letter
Please wait up to 2 weeks to receive a decision letter by mail. If your application is incomplete, you may be contacted by an admissions counselor for additional information. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the admissions office.
Follow the steps listed on this page if you receive an Acceptance Letter: I'm Accepted!