Application Due Dates for Fall Semester
- General students: July 1
- F-1 students: June 1
- International Exchange students: March 1
Application Due Dates for Spring Semester
- General students: December 1
- F-1 students: November 1
- International Exchange students: October 1
If you plan to email any of these forms to the admissions office, please download the form and save it to your computer. Once you have completed the form save your changes and attach it in an email and send it back to the admissions office at email@example.com
- Fall: July 1st
- Spring: December 1st
- International Student Undergraduate Supplemental Information Form PDF
- International Graduate Student Supplemental Information Form PDF
- International Application Checklist PDF
- International Intent to Enroll Form PDF
Please review the Estimated Student Budget under Financial Aid Forms for the academic year you plan to enter the university before completing the supplementary information form. Health Insurance is also required of all students and you must add an additional $2500 to your budget.
Additional Forms for Pacific Island Students
Recommended Application Dates for F-1 applicants:
- Fall: June 1st
- Spring: November 1st
Recommended Application Dates for International Exchange applicants:
- Fall: March 1st
- Spring: October 1st
Use the information request form below to receive information about the university and its undergraduate programs.
Tours are generally given Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) between 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM HST. Tours are not given on weekends, orientation week and finals week. (see academic calendar).
Hotel accommodations, transportation, and travel are not included.
- Application Fee Form (for payment by Credit or Debit card only) (PDF)
- Request for Waiver of University Application Fee (Hawaiʻi Residents) (PDF)
- Intent to Enroll form (includes fee form) (PDF)
- Residency Declaration (PDF)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Application (PDF)
- For residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming.
- Change of UH Residency Application (PDF)
- only if you qualify to change your residency status.