If you plan to email any of these forms, please download the form and save it to your computer. Once you have completed the form save your changes and attach it in an email and send it to the admissions office at email@example.com.
Additional Forms for International Students
- International Student Undergraduate Supplemental Information Form (PDF)
- International Graduate Student Supplemental Information Form (PDF)
- International Intent to Enroll Form (PDF)
Graduate Program Information
Visit the Graduate Studies Website.
Complete the Returning Student Application (PDF) form if you were:
- Stopped-out of UH Hilo for one (1) semester and wish to re-enroll
- Graduate this semester and intend to re-enroll next semester
- Are pursuing internships and cooperative education programs off-island and wish to re-enroll
Degree Pathways Enrollment
UH System Students who wish to attend UH Hilo and another UH campus at the same time.
School of Nursing
Use the UH Hilo information request form to receive information about the university and its undergraduate programs.
Visits are generally given Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) between 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM HST. Visits are not given on weekends, orientation week and finals week.
Hotel accommodations, transportation, and travel are not included.
Schedule a Campus Visit today!
- Application Fee Form (PDF) (for payment by Credit or Debit card only)
- Request for Waiver of University Application Fee (PDF) (Hawaiʻi Residents)
- Intent to Enroll form (PDF) (includes fee form)
Residency/Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
- Residency Declaration Form (PDF)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Application
- For residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington state, Wyoming, Guam or the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands.
- Change of UH Residency Application (PDF)
- only if you qualify to change your residency status.
Request to Forward Previous Transcripts
Please visit the Distance Learning homepage.