Transfer with an Associate of Arts Degree

Students transferring to UH Hilo with an Associate of Arts (AA) degree from a regionally accredited US institution will be exempted from the General Education requirements, unless specific course requirements are needed for a given major or specialty. This policy only applies to AA degrees and does not include other degrees such as Applied Arts (AAA), Science (AS), or Applied Science (AAS). Please refer to the UH Hilo Catalog for further information.

Diverse group of students