UH Hilo Graduate Council Agenda, April 17, 2009
- Approval of the Minutes from our March 13 meeting (attached)
- Certification of faculty for the Hawaiian language College programs (4; 3 CVs attached, one hard copy to meeting)
- Discussion of the Hawaiian Language College Ph.D. program and concerns about having college faculty as students in the program
- Discussion of use of languages other than English or Hawaiian in dissertations or theses
- Discussion to strategize about the Graduate Council's role in making recommendations about faculty workload, given program differences.
- Other new business