Graduate Council Agenda, October 24, 2008
- Approval of minutes
- Report of meeting of Council representative with the task force on institutional governance.
- Discussion of possible requirement for “outside” member on doctoral dissertation committees.
- Discussion of the Graduate Council’s role in reviewing provisional graduate programs.
- Discussion of role of Graduate Council versus Graduate Division, and possible differences in administrative/organizational site within UHH for the two units.
- Reminder: grad student workroom available in PB13-5. Other space in use for this purpose?
- Other new business.