HITS: Hawaiʻi Interactive Television System
- New Streamlined Process to schedule a video conference room for an approved HITS program class.
- Get assistance with finding and citing sources or exploring Library collections through Book-A-Librarian.
- Access Course Reserves Information and Instructions.
- View the full array of services available to support your curriculum, including Films on Demand and the SpringerLink database, by visiting the Distance Learning: Edwin H. Mookini Library Web site.
- Have Questions? Contact the Distance Learning Librarian, Amy Saxton (email@example.com).
- Telephone number: (808) 932-7394 or (808) 932-7753
- Web site: www.bookstore.hawaii.edu/hilo/.
- Students can now order their textbooks online from the UH Hilo Bookstore.
UH Hilo Technology Help Desk
- Telephone number: (808) 932-7040
- Web site: hilo.hawaii.edu/helpdesk/
- Trouble Reports
- To see the full array of services available to support your curriculum, visit the Instructional Technology & User Services Web site.
UH System Technology Help Desk
- Toll free number: 1-800-558-2669
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: http://www.hawaii.edu/its/about/helpdesk.html
- News, Hot Topics, and Outage Updates: www.hawaii.edu/its/