Help For Distance Learning Students
Online Learning Readiness Check
Is an online course right for you? Complete the Online Learning Readiness Check now to check your computer system, skills, and also go through an online orientation in Laulimato help you be successful in an online course.
- Blog Postings found on Rasmussen Collegeʻs Website:
Learn More About Distance Learning at UH
- Do you have questions about Distance Learning (DL) or what programs are available?
- Are you unsure if DL is right for you?
- If you're already a DL student, do you need information about book ordering or financial aid?
If you answered "yes!" to any of these questions you can get answers to all of these questions and more at the Distance Learning at the University of Hawaiʻi website.
Technology Help Desk
- Technology Requirements
- Web site: laulima.hawaii.edu
- For problems with Laulima, Request Assistance
- For information about Laulima and its tools, Laulima General Help
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- My instructor tells me to click on items in the Course Menu such as Announcement, Mail Tool, etc. but I can't see them. Why is the Course Menu missing?
- What do I need to do to log in on a campus computer?
- More FAQs!
UH Hilo Library: Distance Learning Librarian
One of the library's goals is to help you be successful. Learn about all of the great services that are available to you as a UH Hilo distance learning student.
- Information on locations for proctor support of an online course
Any student with a documented disability who would like to request for accommodations should contact Disability Services: (808) 932-7623 (Voice), or (808) 932-7002 (TTY), firstname.lastname@example.org, Student Services Center, Room E-215, as early in the semester as possible.
- Bookstore website
- Phone: (808) 932-7394