ADA Accessibility Guidelines
Copyright - Guidelines on the use of copyrighted materials
University of Hawaiʻi
- Hālāwai - a web-based communication tool that can enhance face-to-face and/or web-based classes.
- Site Licensed Software - including MatLab, Impatica, and more.
- Turnitin is the leading originality checking and plagiarism prevention service used by millions of students and faculty, and thousands of institutions worldwide.
- Screencast-O-Matic - capture anything you see on your computer screen and share it instantly as an image or short movie.
- VoiceThread - a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leave comments in 5 ways - using voice (with a mic or telephone), text, audio file, or video (via a webcam).