ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Information on ADA Accessibility at UH
- UH Hilo Disability Services
- Guidelines for Accessible Web Content
- U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights video series covering a variety of topics on digital access in education.
- Find a proctor
- Print out the Proctoring Request Form and email it to the desired proctoring testing site.
Copyright - Guidelines on the use of copyrighted materials
Fair Use Evaluators
University of Hawaiʻi
- Site Licensed Software - including MatLab, Impatica, and more.
- Streaming Video Resources (log-in required) - Mookini Library provides a number of streaming resources in numerous subject areas, including humanities, social sciences, psychology, business, natural sciences, health, and many more.
- Screencast-O-Matic - free for UH Hilo faculty - capture anything you see on your computer screen and share it instantly as an image or short movie.
- Turnitin is the leading originality checking and plagiarism prevention service used by millions of students and faculty, and thousands of institutions worldwide.
- VoiceThread - free for UH Hilo faculty - a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leave comments in 5 ways - using voice (with a mic or telephone), text, audio file, or video (via a webcam).
- Zoom - a web-based communication tool that can enhance face-to-face and/or web-based classes.