Distance Learning at UH Hilo
Distance Learning Programs
Looking for some great Professional Development opportunities to continue with, or get you started on, your online course development? Visit the Faculty DL Professional Development Opportunties webpage!
Please go to the UH Hilo Distance Essentials website for important faculty training and support information associated with the COVID-19 transition to all online courses!!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Kahuawaiola Indigenous Teacher Education Program (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Arts in Indigenous Language & Culture Education (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Registered Nursing (RN) to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Former Program - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Help for Faculty
Please go to the UH Hilo Distance Essentials website for important faculty training and support information associated with the COVID-19 transition to all online courses!
- Get help setting up your online course with this helpful Course Design Information.
- Access Exam Proctoring Information and Form to set up test proctoring.
- Promote student success online with the Online Learning Readiness Check (OLRC).
- Join the Quality Online Course Design Certification program to certify your online course.
- Find ADA Accessibility and Copyright Guidelines, Films on Demand, Hālāwai, Turnitin and other helpful information at Resources.
- Find Bookstore, HITS, Help Desk, and Library support information at Services
Help for Students
Please go to the Learning During an Emergency website for important resources and support information associated with the COVID-19 transition to all online courses!
- Are you a prospective online student? Find out more about Distance Learning at UH
- To see if you're ready for online learning take the Online Learning Readiness Check.
- Looking for Advising, Disability, Financial Aid or other services? Visit Student Affairs.
- For help with a computer or software problem visit the ITS Help Desk webpage , call toll free at (800) 558-2669, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.