Distance Learning at UH Hilo
Distance Learning Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (by videoconferencing)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Kahuawaiola Indigenous Teacher Education Program (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Arts in Indigenous Language & Culture Education (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Registered Nursing (RN) to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Former Program - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Help for Faculty
- Get help setting up your online course with this helpful Course Design Information.
- Access Exam Proctoring Information and Form to set up test proctoring.
- Promote student success online with the Online Learning Readiness Check (OLRC).
- Join the Quality Online Course Design Certification program to certify your online course.
- Find ADA Accessibility and Copyright Guidelines, Films on Demand, Hālāwai, Turnitin and other helpful information at Resources.
- Find Bookstore, HITS, Help Desk, and Library support information at Services
Help for Students
- Are you a prospective online student? Find out more about Distance Learning at UH
- To see if you're ready for online learning take the Online Learning Readiness Check.
- Looking for Advising, Disability, Financial Aid or other services? Visit Student Affairs.
- For help with a computer or software problem visit the ITS Help Desk webpage , call toll free at (800) 558-2669, or email email@example.com.