Dance and Fitness
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
Register Online or call 932-7830 to register
- Boxing for Beginners (Hilo)
- Dance for Everyone: Hip Hop Basics
- Dance for Everyone: Popping 101
- Full Body Conditioning (Hilo)
- Hula Hoop Fitness and Fun (Hilo)
- Lift to Thrive (Hilo)
- Recreational Paddling (Hilo)
To register or for additional information, please call the UH Hilo College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) at 932-7830 or email email@example.com.