Psychology home page
  Department of Psychology
University of Hawaii at Hilo 
UHH home page

Department of Psychology: Programs of Study

Currently Offered Degrees

For detailed information, please see the University Catalog

  Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 

Degree Requirements  

  Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology

General Information and Degree Requirements    Also see  Graduate Programs at UHH*

  * These are external links.  We do not maintain the corresponding pages, which can be outdated.  If so, we apologize for the inconvenience.

For additional information about a UH-Hilo Psychology program please contact the corresponding program director:

BA in Psychology: Dr. Cheryl M. Ramos (Phone: (808) 974-7438, E-mail:
MA in Counseling Psychology: Dr. Bryan S. K. Kim (Phone: (808) 974-7439, E-mail:  

Frequently asked questions:

  • Does the department offer a Minor in Psychology?  No, we do not offer a minor.
  • How can I declare a Major in Psychology?  Please fill out an application available from the Student Services.
  • Who is my academic advisor?  Information about advisors assigned to registered UHH students is found on the MyUH web site. Also, see our advising page.
  • How can I enroll in the MA in Counseling Psychology Program?  Please look up general information about the MA degree above.
  • Can anyone take graduate courses in Counseling Psychology?  No, only graduate students admitted into the program can take these courses
  • I need to take a Psychology class, but it is full, and the system would not let me register.  What can I do?  Please contact the course instructor.
    Page updated: January 2015