Seed - Flow Vi -
by Tomomi Ono (Astoria, New York)
14 x 9"
2002 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition
- 2016 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition—The Pacific States Biennial National juried print exhibition was established by the Art Department Print Studio at the University of Hawaii at Hilo in 1982. The 2016 PSBN expands its call for entries to artists 18 years or older presently residing in North America. The juror for the 2016 PSBN is Lloyd Menard, a noted printmaker and founder of Frogman's Printmaking Workshop, one of the largest print intensive workshops in North America. The first place PSBN award is a 10-day artist residency at the University of Hawaii at Hilo. Additional purchase awards will be made. Entry due by August 15, 2016. A two week printmaking symposium will be held in conjunction with the 2016 PSBN exhibition. Symposium details will be posted at: http://hilo.hawaii.edu/~art/gallery/.
- 2016 PSBN Printmaking Symposium—In conjunction with the 2016 Pacific States Biennial North American (PSBN) Exhibition, the symposium will include presentations from several past PSBN exhibition award winners through a program of community accessible, printmaking-based events, workshops, demos, and exhibitions. Past award winning artists Michael Barnes, Michelle Martin, Matt Egan, and Marilee Salvator will contribute to a rich program of activities celebrating printmaking on the Big Island of Hawaii. This year’s PSBN juror, Lloyd Menard will be also in residence through the symposium and will be printing an original print for inclusion in the Art Department’s second volume of its Artist Print Edition Project.
- 2014 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition
- 2012 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition—Please contact the Art Department for more information about this exhibition.
- 2008 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition
- 2006 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition