Office of University Relations
The Office of University Relations is the communications arm of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
University Relations is comprised of various departments, which all provide its own specialized communications services and duties.
- Jerry L. Chang, Director, University Relations
- Jackie Sales-Iyo, Interim Secretary to the Director, University Relations
- Walter Dudoit, Special Events, Community Relations & Government Affairs Coordinator
- Alyson Kakugawa-Leong, Media Relations Director
- Yu Yok Pearring, Marketing & Alumni Director
- Nyssa Kushi, Marketing Officer
- Ken Hupp, Public Information Officer
- Melodie Agbayani, Office Assistant