Research Experience for Undergraduates

How to be an REU/RET mentor for 2010?

As a member of the University of Hawaii at Hilo science faculty or a partnering research agency, you are eligible to apply as a REU mentor. To apply, please complete the “REU Mentor Form” below and mail, fax or email it immediately to:

Ulu Ching
Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science (PIPES)
200 W. Kawili St.; Hilo, HI 96720
Fax: 808-933-0704

If you have any questions, please contact us at 808-933-0705 or by email at

REU Mentor Form 2015

What are the REU Mentor Requirements?

REU/RET Mentors will be expected to work with the PIPES Office to: