The UH Hilo Main Campus is located at 200 W. Kawili St., Hilo, HI, 96720.
Download Campus Maps
The majority of UH Hilo classes, services and facilities are on the Main Campus. However, classes may meet at several locations across the island of Hawaiʻi, including the Manono campus in Hilo.
Bus service is $1.00 to students with a valid student ID card. Additional fees may apply for items.
Visit the Hele-On Bus website for the most accurate information on the following:
- Moʻoheau Bus Terminal (Downtown)/UH Hilo/Prince Kuhio Plaza routes
- Hilo (Downtown)/Keaukaha routes
- Fares and Fees
There are buses stopping at UH Hilo each weekday.
- The last bus to campus from Prince Kuhio Plaza is at 7:05 PM (M-F).
- The last bus back from Downtown is at 9:30 PM (M-F).
- The last bus back from Keaukaha is at 4:40 PM (Mon-Sat).
There are buses that stop at UH Hilo on Saturdays.
- The last bus back from Prince Kuhio Plaza is at 7:40 PM (Sat).
- The last bus back from Downtown is at 8:00 PM (Sat).
- The last bus back from Keaukaha is at 4:40 PM (Sat).
Also, Big Island Buses provides an interactive, GPS-enabled, map-based bus schedule.