Download Campus Maps
The majority of UH Hilo classes, services and facilities are on the Main Campus. However, classes may meet at several locations across the island of Hawaiʻi, including the Manono campus in Hilo.
There are buses stopping at UH each weekday.
- The last bus to campus from Prince Kuhio Plaza is at 9:45 PM (M-F).
- The last bus back from Downtown is at 9:35 PM (M-F).
- The last bus back from Keaukaha is at 4:40 PM (Mon-Sat).
- There are buses that stop at UH on Saturdays.
- The last bus back from Downtown is at 8:00 PM (Sat).
- The last bus back from Keaukaha is at 4:40 PM (Sat).
- The Keaukaha bus runs hourly between UH and the beach parks of Keaukaha (M-S).
Bus service is free to students with a valid student ID card and $2.00 each way for nonstudents.