Human Resources Office
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo’s Human Resources Office, under the supervision of the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Affairs, develops and administers the university’s policies, rules, regulations, and contracts as it relates to all human resource transactions and authorizes appropriate actions as delegated.
Mission: We are committed to partner with the campus community to provide quality service and professional expertise in all areas of human resources.
Vision: We champion innovation for the changing dynamics of human resources.
Values: As a team and business partner, we are approachable, resourceful, responsive, effective, and act with integrity.
- Employment of ERS Retirees - Act 179, Effective January 1, 2011 (Word)
- Online Leave System
- What's New — Latest information on benefits, collective bargaining, etc. from the UH System
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Employment
- Workers Compensation
- Immigration Information
- State of Hawaiʻi Ethics Law Checklist
- University of Hawaiʻi Executive Policy E2.210 - Use and Management of Information Technology