UH Hilo Tuition Schedule
Note: Tuition schedules are provided here for convenience and do not constitute an official declaration of University of Hawaiʻi tuition information. For official tuition schedules please refer to the Executive Policy E6.201.
|UH Hilo Tuition
PCH = Per Credit Hour, FT = Full Time, n/a = Not Available
|Summer Session - 2013|
*For Summer 2013, the tuition rate for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) and for Pacific Islander students is $302.50 per credit. For UH Hilo, this rate is calculated at the midpoint between the resident and nonresident rates.
- Fees Schedule for non-tuition costs
- Making Tuition and Fee Payments
- Receiving Tuition and Fee Refunds
- Full-time (FT) tuition applies to undergraduate students enrolling for 12 or more credits at UH Manoa (UHM), UH Hilo (UHH), and UH West Oahu (UHWO). At the Community Colleges (UHCC), tuition is charged on a per-credit basis for all enrolled credits effective 2001-02. In accordance with University concurrent enrollment policy, students enrolling at multiple institutions/campuses during the same term pay the application rate at each campus. Unless a special tuition schedule applies, regular day tuition applies to any credit course offered throughout the year for which a General Fund appropriation is authorized. Undergraduate resident and nonresident students enrolled in nursing, dental hygiene, business, and other UHCC health programs also pay a professional fee (see separate fee schedule). Undergraduate/Graduate resident and nonresident students enrolled in the architecture program at UHM also pay a professional fee (see separate fee schedule).
- Graduate tuition is charged on a per-credit basis.
Approved by Board of Regents: May 19, 2005. Pharmacy tuition approved by Board of Regents: July, 2006.