UH Hilo Office of Business Services
Director: Mason Kuo
Unit: Administrative Affairs
Location: Bldg. 300A, Rm. 112 across from Housing Parking Lot
General Phone: (808) 932-7397
Cashiers: (808) 932-7025
Business Services Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier Window Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Mission, Vision and Values
Read the mission, vision and values in this Word document.
Request Access to the UHH-BUSINESS-SERVICES-listserv:
On a regular basis, the UH Hilo Business Office e-mails important information to the campus community via the UHH-BUSINESS-SERVICES-listserv. If you would like to receive these notices, and are not on the mailing list, please e-mail Deneen Louie (email@example.com) to request access to our listserv. Include your full name, department, and UH e-mail address. Type “BO Listserv Access” in the subject line. You will be notified by e-mail once access has been granted.
News and Announcements
- Spring 2014 Billing and Payment information is now available. Please see the "Information to Students" link.
- The Revised Financial Management Office (FMO) Interim Processing Manual (for KFS Implementation) is available online
Archived News & Announcements
- Principal Investigators Release from UH Service (2010)
- Updated Use of Special, Revolving and Endowment Funds for Meals, Refreshments and Protocol Items - Memo (Form 136) (10/28/10)
- Notice Regarding Use of GPS in Rental Vehicles (11/15/10)
- Updated Fuel Purchasing Procedures - Memo (11/19/10)
- Ethics Checklist - Hawaiʻi State Ethics Commission (posted 11/23/10)
- New Listserv for Business Office (posted 12/1/10)
- March 2011 Campus Closure Information Memo (1/27/11)
- 2011 Federal Mileage Rates BAC Memo (7/6/11)
- Happy New Year Announcement (7/8/11)
For questions regarding student refunds or payment of tuition, housing, transcripts, orientation, and any other student related fees, please call one of our cashiers at (808) 932-7025.
Presentations and Training
- Form 136 / Intro to Procurement / E-FMIS Account Status (PowerPoint Presentation - 11/15/10)
- Revised UH Travel Policy / UHH Travel Helpful Hints / Fiscal Year End Processing (PowerPoint Presentation - April 2011)
- FY 2012 Announcements/Pcard for Cell Phones and Data Plans/Form 136 Refresher (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Director/Fiscal Officer
- Administrative Officers
- Vendor Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cashiers - send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact directly.
- Grant Okazaki