UH Hilo Office of Business Services
Director: Mason Kuo
Unit: Administrative Affairs
Location: Bldg. 300A, Rm. 101 across from Housing Parking Lot
General Phone: (808) 932-7397
Fax: (808) 932-7024
Cashiers: (808) 932-7025
Fax: (808) 932-7586
Business Services Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier Window Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The Cashier's Office is now located on the 1st floor of the new Student Services Building (SSB-W101).
For questions regarding student refunds or payment of tuition, housing, transcripts, orientation, and any other student related fees, please call one of our cashiers at (808) 932-7025.
Request Access to the UHH-BUSINESS-SERVICES-listserv:
On a regular basis, the UH Hilo Business Office e-mails important information to the campus community via the UHH-BUSINESS-SERVICES-listserv. If you would like to receive these notices, and are not on the mailing list, please e-mail Mason Kuo (mkuo[at]hawaii.edu) to request access to our listserv. Include your full name, department, reason for requesting access, and UH e-mail address. Type “BO Listserv Access” in the subject line. You will be notified by e-mail once access has been granted.
News and Announcements
- Exception Request Process for Late Travel Completion for UH Hilo (8/26/16)
- Please DO NOT dispose of any University equipment/inventory without
prior approval from the UHH Cashier’s Office and PFMO (Property and Fund
Management Office), note that this procedure applies not only to disposals but
also to all transfers (internal-other UH departments; external-outside
UH). It is the responsibility of the asset representative to obtain the
appropriate approvals and documentation required to facilitate the
transfer of property. For your reference: http://www.hawaii.edu/policy/?
action=viewPolicy& policySection=ap& policyChapter=8&policyNumber= 543
- FY 2016 Fiscal Year-End Purchasing Deadlines for General, TFSF, RTRF, and Other Special & Revolving Funds (
- UH SEED IDEAS applications requiring Fiscal Officer signature: please allow the Business Office at least five (5) working days for proper review.
- OPRPM Form 56 and Form 136 requiring Fiscal Officer signature: please allow the Business Office at least five (5) working days for proper review.
- Reminder regarding Parceling and Unauthorized purchases of goods and services (5/29/15)
- Sample Procurement Checklist (July 2014)
|Archived Announcements & News|
Presentations and Training
- Super-Quote training Session with William Wang on Tuesday November 15th, 2016. Location: Student services building RM#W201. Limited to 40 seats.
|Archived Presentations and Training|
- Director/Fiscal Administrator
- Business Services Operations & Staff Support/Accounting & Reconciliations
- Contracts & Procurement
- Carrie Masanda - DKICoP, Library, Research Office, SBDC, Administrative Affairs, Chancellor’s Office, Performing Arts, Imiloa, University Relations, and OMKM
- Keri Ann Tomita - CAS, CoBE, KHUOK, CAFNRM, CCECS, VC Academic Affairs, Academic Computing, Kilohana, ALEX, and Student Affairs (including Housing and Athletics)
- PCard, DVs for Library and Utilities
- Vendor Accounts Payable
Cashier’s Office now located at on 1st floor of the New Student Services Center (SSC-W101). Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact directly.
- Accounting, KFS/eThority User Access, Audits, Reporting & Analysis, Payroll, RCUH Dual Employment, Business Office SECE transactions
- JVs/Inventory/Interdepartmental Billing
- Cashiering Section Supervisor