Various forms are required as supporting documentation for purchases and need to be submitted with requisitions. Below are links to some of the most commonly used forms.
- Form WH-1 (Statement of Citizenship and Federal Tax Status): updated form can be found on the eFMIS website under “Payment Attachments” on the main menu.
- Form 56 (Purchase of Meals and Refreshments)
- Form 65 (Request for Sole Source)
- Form 78 (Independent Contractor Questionnaire)
- Form 95 (Determination of Cost or Price Reasonableness)
- Form 136 (Purchase of Meals, Refreshments, and Protocol Items) (version July 2007)
- Additional OPRPM forms
- Additional FMIS forms
- Hawaiian Airlines Corporate Web Program - Flyer
Online Application for Hawaiian Air Corporate Program
The following forms are accessible through eFMIS. Log in using your UH username and password:
- Non-employee invoice: on the eFMIS website under “Payment Attachments” on the main menu.
- Form W-9: on the eFMIS website under “Payment Attachments” on the main menu. (Please have the vendor return the form to UHH Business Office, and not UH Disbursing Office.)