UH Hilo Tuition Schedule
Note: Tuition schedules are provided here for convenience and do not constitute an official declaration of University of Hawaiʻi tuition information. For official tuition schedules please refer to the Executive Policy E6.201.
UH Hilo Tuition1,2
Per credit hour and full time semester tuition schedule
PCH = Per Credit Hour, FT = Full Time, n/a = Not Available
Summer 2015** 1/, 3/
* To be announced in the spring semester preceding each summer session.
** Pacific Islander and WUE rate 328.50.
- Fees Schedule for non-tuition costs
- Making Tuition and Fee Payments
- Receiving Tuition and Fee Refunds
- All students are subject to campus-based student fees not shown here.
- Full-time (FT) tuition applies to undergraduate students enrolling for 12 or more credits at UH Manoa (UHM), UH Hilo (UHH), and UH West Oahu (UHWO). At the Community Colleges (UHCC), tuition is charged on a per-credit basis for all enrolled credits effective 2001-02. In accordance with University concurrent enrollment policy, students enrolling at multiple institutions/campuses during the same term pay the application rate at each campus. Unless a special tuition schedule applies, regular day tuition applies to any credit course offered throughout the year for which a General Fund appropriation is authorized. Undergraduate resident and nonresident students enrolled in nursing, dental hygiene, business, and other UHCC health programs also pay a professional fee (see separate fee schedule). Undergraduate/Graduate resident and nonresident students enrolled in the architecture program at UHM also pay a professional fee (see separate fee schedule). Undergraduate/Graduate resident an nonresident students enrolled in the architecture program at UHM also pay a prefessional fee (separate fee schedule).
1/ At all campuses, tuition is not charged for credit courses subsidized under contractual agreements (students may be subject to administrative fees). In accorance with University concurrent enrollment policy, students enrolling at multiple institutions/campuses during the same term pay the applicable tuition at each campus. Professional fees may be required for selected undergraduate programs. See respective campus programs for details.
3/ Pacific Islander and WUE rates at UH Hilo ($328.50) are calculated at the midpoint between the resident and non resident rates.
Approved by Board of Regents: October 26, 2011, Summer by the President: February 13, 2015.