UH Hilo Tuition Schedule
Note: Tuition schedules are provided here for convenience and do not constitute an official declaration of University of Hawaiʻi tuition information. For official tuition schedules please refer to the Executive Policy E6.201.
|UH Hilo Tuition
PCH = Per Credit Hour, FT = Full Time, n/a = Not Available
*For Summer 2014, the tuition rate for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) and for Pacific Islander students is $312 per credit. For UH Hilo, this rate is calculated at the midpoint between the resident and nonresident rates.
- Fees Schedule for non-tuition costs
- Making Tuition and Fee Payments
- Receiving Tuition and Fee Refunds
- All students are subject to campus-based student fees not shown here.
- Full-time (FT) tuition applies to undergraduate students enrolling for 12 or more credits at UH Manoa (UHM), UH Hilo (UHH), and UH West Oahu (UHWO). At the Community Colleges (UHCC), tuition is charged on a per-credit basis for all enrolled credits effective 2001-02. In accordance with University concurrent enrollment policy, students enrolling at multiple institutions/campuses during the same term pay the application rate at each campus. Unless a special tuition schedule applies, regular day tuition applies to any credit course offered throughout the year for which a General Fund appropriation is authorized. Undergraduate resident and nonresident students enrolled in nursing, dental hygiene, business, and other UHCC health programs also pay a professional fee (see separate fee schedule). Undergraduate/Graduate resident and nonresident students enrolled in the architecture program at UHM also pay a professional fee (see separate fee schedule). Undergraduate/Graduate resident an nonresident students enrolled in the architecture program at UHM also pay a prefessional fee (separate fee schedule).
Approved by Board of Regents: October 26, 2011, Summer by the President: March 14, 2013 and January 24, 2014.