UH Hilo Office of Business Services
Director: Mason Kuo
Unit: Administrative Affairs
Location: Bldg. 300A, Rm. 101 across from Housing Parking Lot
General Phone: (808) 932-7397
Fax: (808) 932-7024
Cashiers: (808) 932-7025
Fax: (808) 932-7586
Business Services Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier Window Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The Cashier's Office is now located on the 1st floor of the new Student Services Building (SSB-W101).
For questions regarding student refunds or payment of tuition, housing, transcripts, orientation, and any other student related fees, please call one of our cashiers at (808) 932-7025.
Mission, Vision and Values
Read the mission, vision and values in this Word document.
Request Access to the UHH-BUSINESS-SERVICES-listserv:
On a regular basis, the UH Hilo Business Office e-mails important information to the campus community via the UHH-BUSINESS-SERVICES-listserv. If you would like to receive these notices, and are not on the mailing list, please e-mail Deneen Louie (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access to our listserv. Include your full name, department, and UH e-mail address. Type “BO Listserv Access” in the subject line. You will be notified by e-mail once access has been granted.
News and Announcements
- The Cashier's Office has a new home. They are now located in the west wing of the new Student Services Building, 1st floor, Room 101. All tuition, fees, registration, payments and other student related information can now be found on their own website, at http://hilo.hawaii.edu/uhh/bo/cashier/index.php.
- The Revised Financial Management Office (FMO) Interim Processing Manual (for KFS Implementation) is available online.
- Upcoming Info Session on Travel, Scholarship/Fellowship: Friday, June 6, 2014, 10am - 12pm, UCB 100. Print these documents and bring to session:
- UH Travel Guide for Reimbursement updated 05-22-2014
- Tax Treatment Webinar 05-12-14 Updated as 05-16-2014
- Tax Treatment FlowChart updated 2014-05-29
Archived News & Announcements
- Principal Investigators Release from UH Service (2010)
- Updated Use of Special, Revolving and Endowment Funds for Meals, Refreshments and Protocol Items - Memo (Form 136) (10/28/10)
- Notice Regarding Use of GPS in Rental Vehicles (11/15/10)
- Updated Fuel Purchasing Procedures - Memo (11/19/10)
- Ethics Checklist - Hawaiʻi State Ethics Commission (posted 11/23/10)
- New Listserv for Business Office (posted 12/1/10)
- March 2011 Campus Closure Information Memo (1/27/11)
- 2011 Federal Mileage Rates BAC Memo (7/6/11)
- Happy New Year Announcement (7/8/11)
Presentations and Training
- Revised UH Travel Policy / UHH Travel Helpful Hints / Fiscal Year End Processing (PowerPoint Presentation - April 2011)
- FY 2012 Announcements/Pcard for Cell Phones and Data Plans/Form 136 Refresher (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Director/Fiscal Administrator
- Business Services Operations & Staff Support
- Contracts & Procurement
- Carrie Masanda - DKICoP, Library, Research, Administrative Affairs and Chancellor's area (Chancellor’s Office, Performing Arts, Imiloa, University Relations & OMKM)
- Keri Ann Tomita - CAS, CoBE, KHUOK, CAFNRM, CCECS, VC Academic Affairs (Vice Chancellor, Academic Computing, Kilohana, SBDC), and Student Affairs (including Housing and Athletics)
- PCard, DVs for Library and Utilities
- Vendor Accounts Payable
Cashier’s Office now located at on 1st floor of the New Student Services Center (SSC-W101). Send email to: email@example.com, or contact directly.