Accreditation: Institutional Portfolio
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo is accredited by the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) until June 2015. The institution has been reviewing its performance in light of WASC expectations and will undergo review for reaffirmation of accreditation by the Commission; the institutional report and first site visit are scheduled for Fall 2014.
Our institutional web portfolio is a work-in-progress, organized by the Four Standards of our accrediting commission. Here we make available to the entire community the documents, reports, and data which characterize the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, its mission, aspirations, and performance as an institution of higher learning.
- Documents for 2013-2014 Institutional Review for Reaffirmation of Accreditation
- Communications with the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Standard 1. Defining Institutional Purposes and Ensuring Educational Objectives
- Standard 2. Achieving Educational Objectives through Core Functions
- Standard 3. Developing and Applying Resources and Organizational Structures to Ensure Sustainability
- Standard 4. Creating an Organization Committed to Learning and Improvement
- Program Accreditation by External Agencies
WASC contact information: Mailing address: 985 Atlantic Avenue, Ste. 100, Alameda, CA 94501; Phone 510-748-9001; Fax 510-748-9797; email firstname.lastname@example.org; website www.wascweb.org