Parent & Visitor Information
The University of Hawaii at Hilo is a 4-year university and fully accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). We offer solid Bachelor's and selected Master's degrees in many academic disciplines in addition to our safe and friendly environment in a rich and diverse culture. Find our more about our university below:
- Please read the Chancellor's Welcome to the UH Hilo.
- Want to see UH Hilo first hand? Read about our Campus Visitation Program.
- Want to know more about the surrounding area of Hilo and the Big Island?
- Request Prospective Student Information to have printed materials mailed to you.
- Want to see what's happening at UH Hilo right now? Visit the UH Hilo webcams.
The UH Hilo holds classes on two campuses, however the majority of classes, services and facilities are on the Main Campus.
|Main Campus Map||Manono Campus Map|
|Zoom in on Main map||Zoom in on Manono map|
An interactive map of Hilo is available on Google Maps.