Please excuse the dust while we redesign our website. You can still visit our old site in the mean time. This new site will be ready May 2013.
Study Abroad Home > Prospective Students > Eligibility Requirements
Students who are planning to study abroad should understand that they must fulfill the requirements before they leave or depart for the study abroad program.
- Completed 24 college credits by the time of departure ( 24 credits must be attained before departure)
- Maintain a 3.0 Cummulative GPA before time of departure
- Must be current full-time UH Hilo student, need to complete one semester at UH Hilo prior to departure
- Be in good health, academic and personal standing (must not have any outstanding judicial issues)
*Minimum qualifications must be met in order for CGEE office to process student's application.
- Must Complete Pre-departure class before date of departure with the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE).
- Must complete Host University Application and submit by due date (due date varies by university)
- Must have submitted and completed all forms through UHH before departure (financial aid worksheet, academic advisor worksheet, pre-departure forms, etc)