Study Abroad Home > Prospective Students > Eligibility Requirements
Students who are planning to study abroad should understand that they must fulfill the requirements before they leave or depart for the study abroad program.
- Completed 24 college credits by the time of departure ( 24 credits must be attained before departure)
- Maintain a 3.0 Cummulative GPA before time of departure
- Must be current full-time UH Hilo student, need to complete one semester at UH Hilo prior to departure
- Be in good health, academic and personal standing (must not have any outstanding judicial issues)
*Minimum qualifications must be met in order for CGEE office to process student's application.
- Must Complete Pre-departure class before date of departure with the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE).
- Must complete Host University Application and submit by due date (due date varies by university)
- Must have submitted and completed all forms through UHH before departure (financial aid worksheet, academic advisor worksheet, pre-departure forms, etc)