Who Qualifies for SSSP?

UH Hilo Home > Student Affairs > Counseling Services > Student Support Services Program (SSSP)

A student must:

  • be enrolled (or accepted for enrollment) as a classified student at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo.
  • be a U. S. citizen, U. S. national, permanent resident (citizens of the U.S.-affiliated Pacific Islands are eligible)
  • have a need for academic support services, and show potential and motivation to be successful in college
  • be of low income (check with SSSP for acceptable income levels)
  • be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
  • have a documented disability (documentation must be provided)

Apply Now!

SSSP ComputersHalloween Happenings Adri & SonSSSP OrientationSSSP SocialMichael as Ronald McDonaldSSSP OrientationCiro & Cupcake at Halloween Happenings