How Do I Apply?
Questions? Contact the SSSP Office
- Phone: (808) 932-7475
- Fax: (808) 932-7471, Attn: SSSP
- Email: email@example.com
Applications are also available at the SSSP Office, located in the new Student Services Center - 2nd Floor - E213.
Participants in SSSP should show motivation to be successful in college. Your commitment to your success will require the completion of the following 4 requirements within one month after meeting with an SSSP counselor to complete your SSSP participant forms.
- SSSP Orientation (see schedule below, Schedule of SSSP Orientation Sessions)
- LASSI - Learning and Study Strategies Inventory
- Life Skills Lessons - SSSP Required USA Funds Life Skills Lesson*
*Life Skills Lesson #203-How Do I Live on a Budget While I'm in School is required
(A second Life Skill Lesson is highly recommended)
- Study Skills Review - Session with SSSP Tutor by Appt.
|November 17, 2015||10 a.m.||W-201|
|November 18, 2015||12 p.m.||E-214|
|November 19, 2015||3 p.m.||E-214|
|November 24, 2015||12 p.m.||W-201|
|December 8, 2015||10 a.m.||W-201|
|December 9, 2015||12 p.m.||E-214|
Call (808) 932-7475, stop the SSSP office, SSC - 2nd floor, Room-E213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an upcoming SSSP Orientation. UH Hilo students may attend an SSSP Orientation prior to submitting an SSSP application.