Ka Lae (South Point) Beach Clean-Up
In participation with the UHH Housing Department
- Spend a day cleaning up a stretch of beach where the currents and visitors bring rubbish that clutters an amazing area of the island.
- Transportation provided to and from UHH campus and Ka Lae, Ka’u
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Gloves and tools available as well
- On average about 30 students participate each year.
- Last year Bill Gillmartin from the Hawaii Wildlife Fund helped us tremendously!
If you are interested please contact:
Student Service Corps
University of Hawai'i at Hilo
Campus Center Room 316
Hilo, HI 96720